Saturday, January 18, 2014

The adventure begins.....

Well I work for the last for straight nights and I had criminal court between my last two night shifts.  First think Saturday I had the first time to relax and sit back with JoAnne my lovely wife and just enjoy and lay back and relax.  As I begin this exciting journey I again want to thank my fellow officers who are helping me with shift, DRPS and DRPS and finally my loving wife.   Thank you very much.  I would like all my fellow volunteers to take an opportunity to thank those that made this adventure possible for you.

By 130 pm I was backed and we were off to Pearson Airport.  Upon arriving at the airport I spent a bit of time with my family before heading into secure area.  I was given the opportunity to go to the Air France lounge which was very nice.  To my friends that will understand this "it was a nice upgrade/opportunity " which my close friends will understand



Off to Paris for the second time and it is not with my wife....I think this is wrong but I hope she forgives me.

Talk to you again from Moscow Russia.


No comments:

Post a Comment